Chat Rules - #1 Snipers Chat
PLEASE READ and Agree Our Terms and Conditions and Read Chat Rules Carefully.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use. All applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright by SnipersChat.Com
By using our Chat Rooms, you are agreeing our Chat Rules and Terms of Service
- You are NOT allowed to use any abusive, vulgar or offensive language in the chat rooms.
- You CANNOT use a Nickname that can be abusive, vulgar or offensive.
- You are NOT allowed to advertise your website, goods or services in the chat rooms.
- Harassing, defaming or threatening other users is prohibited.
- Using nicknames with “Hack” or vulger name in them will result in a permanent IP ban.
- You can NOT post Sexual/Adult or Racial messages in the chat rooms.
- You must be 16 or older to use the chat rooms.
- You are NOT allowed to post or link to adult or nude images, articles or public chat.
- Snipers Chat admins reserved the right to ban spammers, or any user whom they think unsafe for the chatroom and our visitors.
Breaking Any Above Rules or Doing any Illegal Activity or Spamming will result in a permanent ban. Users are requested to report rule violators to Admins or Chat Moderator With Screenshots(Proof)
- You are also requested NOT to give out your Personal Information like Phone Number, Address and Email ID in the chat rooms. We also request you NOT to share your photos with other online users. We are No Responsible for the messages posted by users.
- SnipersChat reserves the right to report the users engaged in unlawful activities to law enforcement agencies.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please exit.
- Snipers Chat reserves the right to modify its Terms and Conditions without notifying it’s users anytime.
This document was last updated on June 02, 2019