It is required for all users of Snipers Chat website/app to acknowledge and agree to the following.
Snipers Chat disclaims responsibility for the actions of users on our website or app. We do not claim ownership or endorse any of the content that is broadcast on our platform.
Fundamentally, human nature cannot be controlled and people you connect to may behave inappropriately. These people are solely responsible for their own behavior. If a stranger on our website is breaking the chat rules, including our Terms of Services, or otherwise making you uncomfortable in any way, please do not hesitate to disconnect from the chat. or contact to owner directly through mail: email@example.com
- Do not Visit If you’re under 18 years old, then you must have a parent or guardian’s permission to use our website and app.
- Please refrain from having conversations of sexual nature.
- Do not act any Illegal way of Crime Nudity, Sexually, Drugs or Harass anyone or behave in a way that is inappropriate or illegal in nature.
- Harassment, racism, sexism, bullying and excessive vulgarity will not be tolerated. If anyone is making you uncomfortable, please disconnect from the chat.
- Please do not be Creepy. Teens and adults of all ages use Snipers Chat and we want to keep our website/app a family-friendly platform.
- Spamming our chat rooms is not allowed. This includes excessively posting links/phrases, promoting or advertising products/services, or anything else that can be interpreted as spam. For more information please visit Wikipedia’s entry on ‘Spamming’.
- Do not create or use automated programs to start chats on our website or app.
- The primary language of Snipers Chat is English & Hindi so please keep chats in English as much as possible. You may use our translate tool in the navigation sidebar to have cross-language conversations. Additionally, try using our ‘Interests’ feature to connect to other users who may be more likely to have a conversation in a different language. For example, try entering keywords like, ‘French’, ‘Spanish’, ‘German’, ‘Mandarin’, ‘Russian’ etc.
- Do not attempt to hack our website/app or spread malware. Please beware of strangers sharing links or any malicious app/software, because external websites may contain malware. We have no control over what another website may have on it.
Do not transmit any disgusting, shocking, violent situations or illegal content of any kind.
- Do not share peoples’ private information. In addition, please be careful discussing any information about yourself. This includes your name, age, location, social accounts or anything else that may contribute to identifying you or anyone else. Parents looking to help their kids be safe online can learn more on Google’s Be Internet Awesome.
- Transmitting Malicious Content that may defame or damage someone’s reputation is not allowed.
- Violating intellectual property rights on our platform will not be tolerated.
We have internal logs of chats on Snipers Chat. Users caught breaking these rules by the moderation team will be banned from our chat rooms.
This document was last updated on August 1, 2018